Fabspeed Porsche 911 Turbo 930 Sport Headers with Heat (1976-1989)NOTE: This Product may be unavailable, please contact us via chat for an ETA or alternatives.
- Fits all 911 Turbo 930 vehicles (1976-1989) Including the factory 930 Slantnose "Flachbau" - Requires Slantnose Oil Line Kit above.
- Improves power delivery much sooner in the RPM range compared to the restrictive OEM heat exchangers
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304 stainless steel with high velocity 3-in-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging.
- This system will include a drip accumulator with double swivels and Aeroquip lines with adapters and a graphite steel layered gasket for the drip accumulator.
- 7/8” custom braided oil lines with correct 30mm radius Porsche style ball end with OEM fittings will be included to replace the stock oil lines.
- Direct replacement for the OEM heat exchangers and will bolt to the stock turbo OR the K27 turbocharger.
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Includes all required Hardware and Gaskets
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.