- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 944 Turbo 951 Cat Bypass Pipe and Downpipe (1985-1991
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Remove the restrictive catalytic converter and down pipe from your 944 Turbo and replace it with our free flowing Cat Bypass Downpipe.
This downpipe will bring our a lot more sound from your 944 Turbo. With a completely straight through design all those glorious turbo sounds are free to escape your tailpipe.
With mandrel bent 3 in tubing this downpipe unleashes the most possible power. On the dyno we saw gains of 26 whp and 29 ft/lbs of tq.
- Fits all Porsche 944 Turbo 951 vehicles (1985-1991)
- Increases horsepower and torque by 26 whp and 29 ft-lbs
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Full 3 in tubing
- Removes the factory catalytic converters
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: 1986 944 Turbo models require an additional 2 bolt wastegate flange for correct fitment, available here
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.