High performance Porsche 964 Carrera CUP style airbox lid works with factory 964 OEM airbox to increase cold air flow and improve power. it is a replica of the Porsche Motorsport air-box cover that was used on all 964 Carrera CUP cars that ran as a SPEC Series race car at Formula 1 events from 1990 to 1993.
The factory 964 airbox is designed to muffle the induction note of the engine to keep it out of the cabin. This airbox lets all that glorious air cooled flat six induction growl into the cabin.
With just this modification we saw 8 ft/lbs of tq and 9 whp thanks to increased airflow.
- Fits all 964 Carrera vehicles worldwide. Coupes, cabriolets, RS cars. (1989-1994)
- Adds 8 ft/lbs of tq and 9.6 whp for improved throttle response
- Saves 2lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Direct replacement for the OEM front cover lid to improve the induction through an open style intake system
- Includes proprietary rain shield and airflow refinements
- Simple 5 minute DIY installation, no cutting required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty