Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Replace your ancient 964 factory catalytic converter with a straight-thru resonated pipe resulting in more horsepower, improved throttle response and throaty gutsy sports car sound.
The straight through design of this cat-bypass pipe means you'll get a much louder throatier sound from your 964. However, because it is resonated it you won't experience any rasp or harsh tones.
On our DynoJet we saw significant power gains across the RPM range. Increases horsepower and torque by 16 whp and 14 ft-lbs
- Fits all Porsche 964 C2, C4, RS America, Euro RS and Speedster vehicles worldwide 1989-1994
- Increases horsepower and torque by 16 whp and 14 ft-lbs greatly improving throttle response
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, T304L C.N.C mandrel bent stainless steel
- Straight-through resonator with stainless steel wool packing so it will never burn out
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bung for air/fuel ratio management
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation 5 pieces of hardware to be removed and replaced
- A exact replica of the European racing part for certain world markets
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD