PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
High-flowing, direct bolt-on replacement for the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converter that might have failed since its now over 30 years old.
Let that aircooled flat six sing by removing the restrictive factory cats that take out all of the charm from the charismatic air cooled flat six sound. Expect a louder exhaust note with no interior drone.
On our dyno we saw curve gains of 24 whp and 16 ft/lbs of tq and peak power figures are up 20 whp and 13 ft/lbs of tq.
- Fits all Porsche 964 C2, C4, RS America, Euro RS and Speedster vehicles 1989-1994
- Increases horsepower and torque by 24 whp and 16 ft-lbs
- If your OEM catalytic converter is missing, damaged or broken this is a environmentally clean solution
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, T304L CNC mandrel bent stainless steel
- 200-cell high flow catalytic converter made in Germany by HJS
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.