Get out of the corner fast and maximize your pulling power on the straights! Designed for Race Competition, Drivers Education, PCA club racing, track events, and off-road use. Fabspeed Motorsport 981 long tube headers with F1 high velocity merge collectors provide maximum exhaust flow from the engine cylinder heads straight into equal length primary header tubes and a INDY Car F1 merge collector. The Fabspeed Motorsport race competition headers are the Worlds Very Finest Race Competition headers Dyno developed and independently proven by Porsche Engine builders world wide.
Fabspeed's Race Headers for the Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman are built to optimize the engine's exhaust flow for maximum performance. Our precision-engineered headers add significant horsepower and torque to the wheels. Fabspeed Motorsport Boxster/Cayman headers have been developed and refined over 17 years and used by Professional Racers and IMSA Sanctioning bodies for over decades. You can NOT buy a finer race header developed in USA from a clean sheet of paper.
Set yourself apart from the factory-equipped crowd with these unbeatable performance upgrades and watch your Porsche's power - and your race results - climb.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2013-2016)
- Equal length T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent header pipes for equalized engine pulsing, exhaust scavenging and maximum exhaust flow.
- Long-tube race headers fit all Boxster/Cayman models listed above and are a simple direct BOLT-ON to any OEM 981 muffler/ 981 PSE or any aftermarket muffler designed from OEM spec.
- Dramatic improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range
- Multi-layer OEM Porsche exhaust manifold gasket additional $70 set.
- F1/NASCAR style high velocity cast merge collectors to pulse wave tuning.
- Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required.
- Optional 02 Spacers catted spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences .
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty. Track use encouraged and covered under warranty.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD