Improve both the sound and the power from your 981 Boxster/Cayman with these sport headers. Our Sport Headers use 200 cell HJS catalytic converters which improve exhaust flow while still cleaning your exhaust gases.
These headers will give you a significant increase in volume, and a smooth sports car sound.
These dyno designed headers feature smooth mandrel bends and a 3-1 collector to get the most power out of your 981. Paired with a Maxflo Exhaust at 6600 RPM there we saw an increase of 13 whp and 10 ft/lbs of tq and these gains are carried throughout the rev range for great under the curve power.
- Fits Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman Base, S, and GTS vehicles (2013-2016)
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Adds 13 whp at 6600 RPM and 21 ft/lbs of tq at 3300 RPM when combined with the Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Saves 6 lbs from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM headers
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Includes multi-layer exhaust manifold gasket
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Designed to be the perfect complement to either the factory exhaust system or Fabspeed's Maxflo or Supercup Exhaust systems, these high-flow headers include HJS catalytic converters, making them the best upgrade for street driving and emissions compliance.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD