Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Fabspeed's GT420 STREET Performance Package is the premium solution to adding performance to your GT4 / Spyder on the street. Delivering over 400 horsepower to the crank with easy-to-install bolt-on upgrades, there is no better option for the GT4 owner seeking maximum power and performance while retaining catalysts. No need to swap engines or suffer long periods of downtime during a full engine re-build. Simply install the Fabspeed GT420 Package and begin outperforming the 911 Carrera GTS the very next day!
FABSPEED GT420 PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Valvetronic Exhaust System
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Sport Headers
- Porsche Cayman GT4 IPD Competition Plenum Package
- Porsche Cayman GT4 BMC F1 Replacement Air Filters
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Cobb Accessport Tuner with GT420 XperTune
- Fits all Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 / Spyder models (2015-2016)
- Instantly eliminates all symptoms of Carrera envy
- Side effects may include extreme euphoria and uncontrollable excitement. In some cases, users have experienced acceleration-induced tunnel vision
- Fabspeed's GT420 Street Performance Package added over 44 whp and 48 ft/lbs of low-end torque at 4283 RPM on a Spyder
- Peak power was raised by 25 whp and 17 ft/lbs of torque - leaving the building with 363 whp and 316 ft/lbs of torque
- All parts are easily installed with no cutting or welding required, bolt on and go
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Choose between real matte Carbon Fiber tips or Single Wall Stainless Tips that are made in house for a racecar look
- The Cobb Accessport gives you easy control over tuning your GT4, we send all documentation for uploading the GT420 flash to your vehicle upon purchasing
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD