- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 986 Boxster Performance Package (1997-2004)
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Complete performance exhaust and tuning solution for the Porsche 986 Boxster; greatly enhances the driving experience with a sporty exhaust tone and improved power and throttle response
- 986 Boxster Maxflo Performance Exhaust System (Street Option for 97-99 vehicles)
- 986 Boxster Sport Headers (incl. 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters)
- 986 Boxster Deluxe Dual-Style Tips
- 986 Boxster BMC F1 Air Filter
- 986 Boxster ECU Tuning Upgrade (Not Available for 986 Boxster 2.5L 1997-1999 Vehicles)
- Fits all Porsche 986 Boxster/Boxster S vehicles (1997-2004)
- Increases peak power to 289hp/259 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Easily flash your 986 Boxster/Boxster S with a Fabspeed ECU Tune utilizing the included MyGenius handheld device.
- High performance T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent for optimum flow and less restriction than Porsche factory exhaust systems
- Sport Headers feature 2.0”/50.2mm pipes that connect to a dedicated high-performance true 2.25” muffler system
- Dual-canister Maxflo Performance Exhaust System is low-profile and saves weight over the factory system
- Includes Deluxe Dual Style Tips in your choice of finish
- Easy bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- You must review our MyGenius ECU Tuning Guide and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your MyGenius device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The MyGenius device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
- Please specify Tiptronic or Manual
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 19.99 USD
$ 18.99 USD