Equal-length performance headers improve exhaust flow and sports car sound; Sport Headers include 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters.
- Fits all 986.2 Boxster / S vehicles (2000-2004)
- Includes 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Adds 8 whp and 4 ft-lbs of torque when installed with Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Equal length CNC mandrel-bent primary tubes and F1-style high velocity merge collectors ensure maximum flow characteristics
- Simple bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
- Slight modifications to the factory coolant line are required on vehicles equipped with a Tiptronic transmission - Flexible Stainless Steel hose can be purchased from a local autozone or speedshop to reroute the new line for proper clearance.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.