Aggressive track-designed exhaust system providing maximum flow, maximum weight savings, and maximum possible power. (System has been updated - please call to confirm fitment before purchasing. Accurate pictures will be up soon.)
- Fits all Porsche 986 Boxster / S vehicles (1997-2004) - Specify Year Above
- Includes turn down tips to help pass track decible limits
- Dramatically increases power, torque, and improves throttle response
- Saves 36lbs 16.4kg from the rear of the Boxster compared to the full OEM exhaust
- Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- Direct bolt-on installation designed to replace the OEM exhaust; no cutting or welding required
- Race / Track oriented products not covered by the Fabspeed Sound Solutions Warranty
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD