Equal-length ULTRA high performance headers with HJS German Imported catalytic converters. Sport headers improve exhaust flow and sports car sound and feature incredible 200-cell HJS German Catalytic Converters
- Fits all Porsche 987.2 Boxster/Cayman, Cayman R, Boxster Spyder vehicles worldwide all makes models (2009-2012)
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS HD EURO 6 certified Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- HJS Germany makes the worlds very best catalytic converters utilizing EMITEC Tier 1 tri-metallic cores and a proprietary precious metal wash coat. Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium.
- Fabspeed Motorsport is the North American, USA / South American Exclusive Importer Distributor for HJS Emissions Technology Deutschland.
- Optional Porsche factory OEM multi-layer exhaust manifold gasket set.
- Direct replacement simple BOLT-ON replacement for the OEM Porsche headers.
- HJS Germany partnered with Fabspeed and consults with us on improved designs and increased performance regularly and appointed Fabspeed USA as their licensed importer.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD