- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 987.2 Boxster / Cayman, Cayman R, Spyder Valvetronic
Fabspeed Motorsport USA Valvetronic Exhaust System offers versatility between mild and aggressive tones with the performance to match. This Valvetronic for the 2nd generation Porsche Boxster, Caymans is 100% the ultimate catback exhaust solution for the 987.2 cars. Pioneering anti-resonance technology makes for an even more enjoyable experience while offering Dyno verified maximum torque and Horsepower! Fabspeed over 25 years of Innovation not Imitation.
We're proud to offer a premium exhaust solution for the Porsche 987.2 Boxster /Cayman/ Cayman R/ Spyder. Our Valvetronic Exhaust offers two distinct tones depending on valve position: mild and wild. Thanks to our unique design, you'll be able to enter your neighborhood after a midnight joyride without having to explain yourself at the next HOA meeting. With one press of the factory Sport button or Fabspeed valve controller remote, the exhaust is free to travel unrestricted through open valves and you'll be treated to a glorious roar of the 987.2's flat six. Burbles and backfires erupt in abundance, and downshifts summon a bark that will make all eyes and ears around focus on you. We're not exaggerating. This system will put an ear-to-ear smile on the most miserly of faces.
The addition of Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System extracted an additional 14 HP at the crank and 10 ft-lbs of torque peak (12ftlb at the crank) power gains on top of and in addition to our Race Header and Accessport with Protune equipped project 987.2 Cayman R when tested on our Dynojet.
- Fits all Porsche 987.2 Boxster / Cayman vehicles worldwide 2009-2012. Including Cayman R and Boxster Spyder.
- Includes Deluxe Dual Style Tips in your choice of finish: Carbon Fiber, Brushed stainless or mirror Polished Stainless Steel.
- Dyno and Track tested on our own Porsche 987.2 Cayman R project car
- Weighs 13lbs less than the factory rear muffler system (non PSE)
- HELICAL United Kingdom U.K. aerospace quality Silica carbide exhaust valves. Same as used on the Porsche GT3RS.
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- CAT-BACK emissions legal. You dont touch your stock catalytic converters located on your headers.
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA your trusted Porsche source with 25 years of street and race experience.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Read about MotoIQ's 987.2 Cayman S track build that used this exhaust!
Click Here For Install Instructions for Porsche Homelink Connection For Valvetronic Exhaust Control
NOTE: For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.