- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 987.2 Boxster / Cayman Performance Package (2009-2012
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Complete performance exhaust solution add power, sound, and throttle response to the 987.2 Boxster/Cayman; includes Maxflo Mufflers with Deluxe Dual Style Tips, Sport Headers, BMC F1 Air Filter and optional XperTune Performance Software with Handheld tuner.
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman Maxflo Performance Exhaust with Dual Style Tips
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman Sport Headers
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman XperTune Performance Software with Handheld Tuner (Optional Upgrade)
- Fits all Porsche 987.2 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2009-2012)
- This performance package includes Fabspeed's Maxflo muffler system with secondary catbypass pipes (987.1 only) and dual-style, 3.5” polished tips, Sport Headers with 200 cell German imported HJS Sport Cats, BMC performance air filter and optional XperTune Performance Software with Handheld Tuner.
- Includes deluxe dual style tips in your choice of finish
- High quality, 14-16 gauge T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power
- Improved throttle response and sports car sound
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Direct bolt-on application to replace the factory exhaust system
- Will not void factory warranty
- Complies with emissions and inspections
- No Check Engine Light
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld with software on your computer and send in data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed ECU Tune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
No need to send your ECU in to return to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back, then to your Fabspeed XperTune again at any point!
- Please review our Tuning Guide in the instructions above and email the ECU Tuning Information form to us. We utilize this form to ensure we meet your needs and consider your modifications to deliver the best possible results.
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your Handheld device.
- Upon sending us your vehicle information, our tuner will email you a custom ECU Tune(s) within 1-2 business days.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 19.99 USD
$ 18.99 USD