Fabspeed Motorsport allows a Porsche Cayman and Boxster owner to quickly add a raw, dual tome straight pipe sound at the press of a button to your and or any existing Fabspeed Maxflo Exhaust!
Our TrackTec Valved Bypass Exhaust System has been well received due to its incredible delta in tone between mild and wild. We're now offering a conversion kit to replace the over axle pipes on your Fabspeed Maxflo Exhaust system with TrackTec inlet pipes to unleash a straight pipe sound at the press of a button. Its total engineering design Genius. There is another +9HP on GT4 cars and +6HP on Cayman and Boxster cars on top of the free-flwo maxflo mufflers. ONCE AGAIN additional significant bolt-on valvetronic sports car sound and power. You can have a better true high performance PSE exhaust by simply exchanging swapping out any 987.2 inlet pipes for any Maxflo exhuast.
With valves closed, the familiar sporty, refined tone of the Maxflo mufflers offers a pleasing level of aggressive sound with no droning. With one press of the factory Sport button or Fabspeed valve remote, exhaust is free to travel unrestricted through 48mm dump tubes bypassing the mufflers. A frenzy of burbling and crackling erupts with every application of the throttle. A thunderous roar permeates the cabin at just the right volume level. Turn up the volume and turn heads to with an increase of around 15whp and 19ft-lbs of torque at 4000RPM. 100% perfectly acceptable sound levels at CRUISING on the highway or Autobahn with valves open on a Boxster and Boxster Spyder.
- Fits all Porsche 987.2 Boxster, Cayman, Cayman R, Boxster Spyder vehicles 2009-2012 worldwide when equipped with a Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Constructed from .065" thick polished T304L stainless steel in our Fort Washington, PA facility
- No welding or cutting required
- Helical UK England imported OEM Porsche GT3RS style exhaust valves. Silica carbide AEROSPACE OEM quality
- Helical exhaust valves are bullet proof and used by Porsche, Ferrari, McLaren, Lamborghini- never ever fail even faced with ultra race heat
- Two flat gaskets and two Accuseal clamps are included
- Innovation and Innovation by Fabspeed over 25 years of street and race experience.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering. Simple detailed instructions with all materials are supplied so any Boxster Cayman can simply and easily be converted to Valvetronic Dual Tone too.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD