- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 987 Boxster / Cayman TrackTec Conversion Kit (2005-20
Add a raw, straight pipe roar at the press of a button to your Maxflo Exhaust
Our TrackTec Valved Bypass Exhaust System has been well received due to its incredible delta in tone between mild and wild. We're now offering a conversion kit to replace the overaxle pipes on your Fabspeed Maxflo Exhaust system with TrackTec inlet pipes to unleash a straight pipe sound at the press of a button.
With valves closed, the familiar sporty, refined tone of the Maxflo mufflers offers a pleasing level of sound with no droning. With one press of the factory Sport button or Fabspeed valve remote, exhaust is free to travel unrestricted through 48mm dump tubes bypassing the mufflers. A frenzy of burbling and crackling erupts with every application of the throttle. A thunderous roar permeates the cabin at just the right volume level. Turn up the volume and turn heads.
- Fits all Porsche 987 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2005-2008) equipped with a Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Constructed from .065" thick polished T304L stainless steel in our Fort Washington, PA facility
- No welding or cutting required
- Two flat gaskets and two Accuseal clamps are included
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Click Here For Install Instructions for Porsche Homelink Connection For Valvetronic Exhaust Control
NOTE: For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.