- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 991 Carrera Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe (2012-2016)
The 991 Carrera Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe makes a great compliment to either the factory side mufflers or to Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust System. This system substantially improves exhaust tone and saves weight by replacing the restrictive factory center muffler with a lightweight high-flow x-pipe.
Fabspeed's 991 Carrera Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe offers a substantially louder and more aggressive exhaust tone over the factory system.
We saw peak gains of 16 whp and 14 ft-lbs of torque, and more power throughout the RPM band.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles 2012-2016 (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Greatly improves horsepower and torque
- Saves 12 lbs. versus the factory center muffler
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory center muffler
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Carrera S 3.8L vehicles and Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) equipped vehicles have a 2nd set of tip outlets coming from the center muffler, this product replaces the factory center muffler and its tip outlets. As such, the "exhaust sound option button" will no longer be functional and also result in an empty space on the inner quad tips.