PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
These free-flowing race headers remove the factory catalytic converters for the most flow possible; designed for maximum power and sound for race and track applications.
These headers will give you a very significant increase in volume and ripping sports car sound due to the removal of the factory catalytic converter.
These dyno designed headers feature smooth mandrel bends and a 3-1 collector to get the most power out of your 991. At 6500 RPM there we saw an increase of 27 whp and 26 ft/lbs of tq. Peak power was up 5 whp and 9 ft/lbs of tq.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles (2012-2016) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Adds 27 whp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at 6500rpm
- Saves 4 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Made for track/off-road use only
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Includes multi-layer exhaust manifold gasket
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the restrictive OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Optional 02 Spacers are available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD