Our Supercup Exhaust System is a loud and aggressive performance exhaust system designed with track use in mind. This system is significantly lighter than the factory system and allows for unrestricted, maximum airflow.
The Supercup is significantly louder than our Maxflo Exhaust option, but if you're looking for a very aggressive exhaust note and you're not worried about waking up the neighbors, this is the system for you!
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles (2012-2016) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Saves 12 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Choose from Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish.
- Factory OEM tips are compatible with the Supercup system for both the single inlet tip on the non-PSE equipped models and also the dual inlet PSE equipped models.
- Designed to be compatible with factory/OEM headers and center muffler (NOTE: Please call/contact us if you're interested in combining this system with additional Fabspeed exhaust components.)
- Dramatically reduces backpressure and improves exhaust flow and sportscar sound
- Complete T304L stainless steel construction; 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent 2.25” tubing
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty