Increase power and save weight with a throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range, plus upgrade the style of your 991 Carrera with our Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your finish of choice for a more aggressive and refined look.
The Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System will bring out a deeper, throatier tone from your 991 Carrera's flat six with a substantial increase in volume.
Our final design of the Supersport X-Pipe saw an increase of 13 whp and 11 ft/lbs of tq at 6400 RPM and an impressive 27 whp and 37 ft/lbs of tq at 3800 RPM. You'll feel the increase in power and throttle response throughout the RPM band.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles (2012-2016) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Saves 11.45 lbs. / 5.2 kg versus the factory components
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; over 27 whp and 38 ft-lbs of torque at 3800 RPM
- Constructed from high-quality C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory mufflers
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: For vehicles equipped with Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE), this product replaces the factory center muffler PSE system. As such, the "exhaust sound option button" will no longer be functional. If you wish to retain the factory PSE functionality, please consider our 991 Carrera Valvetronic Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD