Improve the tone of your exhaust, increase power and save weight from your 991 Carrera with a Valvetronic Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe. This Valvetronic exhaust preserves the functionality of your stock PSE system and if your car does not have PSE you can add that functionality with our valve controller that can be included with this exhaust. This exhaust great compliment to either the factory PSE side mufflers or to Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust System.
With the valves open you'll be treated to an aggressive sporty exhaust note and with them closed you'll experience a smoother tone than the factory Porsche exhaust system.
This system saw an increase of 16 whp and 14 ft/lbs of tq over the stock exhaust system when tested on our in-house dynojet.
- Fits Porsche 991 Carrera 3.4L (With PSE) and Carrera S 3.8L vehicles (With or Without PSE) 2012-2016 (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Increases power by 16 whp and 14ft/lbs of tq
- Saves 12 lbs. versus the factory center muffler
- Non-PSE option comes with complete valve controller kit
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacements for the factory center muffler (3.8L NON-PSE Vehicles include a Valve Controller to operate valves)
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: This Valvetronic Muffler Bypass X-Pipe is compatible with all 991 Carrera 3.8L models With or Without Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) but the NON-PSE equipped cars will include a Valve Controller. The 3.4L is ONLY compatible with Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) equipped vehicles. If your 991 3.4L is not currently equipped with the PSE system, then you will need to upgrade to our full Porsche 991 Carrera Valvetronic Exhaust System
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD