Optimized design that replaces the heavy and restrictive factory side mufflers for improved exhaust flow, increased sound and weight savings.
Utilizing premium Helical valves along with the addition of O2 bungs, Fabspeed's Side Muffler Bypass Pipes provide the ultimate track solution for the 991 GT3 / GT3 RS. When accompanied with our new Long Tube Competition Headers, our Side Muffler Bypass Pipes allow the maximum amount of exhaust flow possible from the 991 GT3 / GT3 RS engine.
- Fits all Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS vehicles (2014-2016)
- Highest quality Helical valves
- Includes O2 bungs for factory like functionality when paired with Fabspeed Long Tube Competition Headers
- Saves 34 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Replicates aggressive CUP car sound for the street
- 14-16ga T304 Stainless Steel construction
- Simple bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
We chose to use Helical Valves on our 991 GT3 / GT3 RS track exhaust systems for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many OEM manufacturers such as McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more. Helical valves are an integral part of our Side Muffler Bypass pipes, opening and closing with precision to control the gas flow and optimizing engine back-pressure for improved performance. Helical's extensive experience in high-volume OEM automotive applications has led to standard features such as an extremely durable pneumatic actuator, precision flat sealing faces inside the valve, stiffening ribs and high-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle.
We relocated the O2 bungs from the collector of the headers to the Side Muffler Bypass Pipes in order to maintain factory-like functionality with our Long Tube Competition Headers - allowing them to read all cylinders while maximizing the performance of the collector. This design will replace our existing SMBP's allowing you to upgrade to our Long Tube Race Header design at any time in the future.