- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 991 Turbo / Turbo S Sport Catalytic Converters (2013-
PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
High-flowing, direct bolt-on replacement for the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters
- Fits all 991 Turbo vehicles (2013-2016)
- Improves power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
- High flow sport race cat for maximum flow and power
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Includes intergrated O2 sensor bung for fuel-injected cars
- Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or catbypass pipe
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.