PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Complete high-performance exhaust and software solution for the Porsche 991 Turbo; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System and Sport Headers with a Quad-Style Tips or GT2-Style Tips.
Give your 991 Turbo the sound and power it deserves with Fabspeed's Supersport Performance Package! Replaces the mundane and quiet factory exhaust sound with a throaty and aggressive performance exhaust note, allowing the car's true character to be heard and felt. Fabspeed's Supersport Performance package adds a level of true excitement to the driving experience of the Porsche 991 Turbo by shortening the spool time of the turbos and providing quicker acceleration and improved throttle response.
- Porsche 991 Turbo Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust with 200-Cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters
- Porsche 991 Turbo Deluxe Quad-Style Tips -or- Deluxe GT2-Style Tips
- Porsche 991 Turbo Sport Headers
- Porsche 991 Turbo BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- Porsche 991 Turbo XperTune Performance Software with Handheld Tuner
- Fits all Porsche 991 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2013-2016)
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-driveable solution to the boring factory exhaust!
- Includes high performance 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish and or polished GT2 Style Tip
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Handheld Tuner allows for ease of tuning and adjustments - No need to send your ECU in to return it back to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back and forth between Stock or the Fabspeed XperTune at any point!
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld Tuner with software on your computer and send in your vehicles data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed XperTune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
Enjoy your increased performance!
TUNING GUIDE: Click Here
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.