PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
High performance free-flowing X-pipe with HJS German HD 200 CPSI sport catalytic converters and tips replaces the heavy and restrictive factory rear muffler and long ceramic catalytic converters for improved power and fantastic sound; includes 200-cell HJS Sport Cats and Deluxe Quad-Style Tips. Ultimate performance system 70mm 2.75" CNC mandrel bent tubing and straight through resonators for maximum power and exciting X pipe sports car sound. Anything smaller or larger is no good. Fabspeed engineers tried 3.0" it loses power and drones like crazy. 70mm 2.75" round tubing is the perfect solution for over 1100hp and high pitch sound. Innovation no Imitation from Fabspeed Motorsport USA.
- Fits all 991 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles coupes and spiders worldwide (2013-2016)
- Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe STREET application includes high performance 200-cell HJS German Imported HD Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound
- Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe RACE application includes catbypass pipes with O2 bungs in the factory position, and is recommended for Off-Road Track Use Only
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed (STREET)
- HJS German catalytic converters flow 92% of a straight pipe and car stays emissions compliant clean so think before going catless.
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish; also available with polished GT2 Style Tips
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation - only 12 nuts and bolts retains the factory system.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.