PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
This high performance X-Pipe exhaust system ditches the catalytic converters for impressive weight reduction and optimal flow.
With nothing but an investment cast X-Pipe and some free flowing mandrel bent tubing, this system will be a significant increase in volume while also adding a ripping race car inspired sound at high RPM.
Installing this bolt-on component gives your Carrera a significant boost in horsepower and torque. We saw an increase of 18 horsepower and 19 ft/lbs of torque when tested on our in-house dynojet.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera vehicles worldwide (1994-1998)
- Adds 18 whp and 19 ft-lbs of torque and greatly improves throttle response
- Saves 11lbs from rear of the car
- Includes all required hardware and gaskets
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- The 993 Carrera Sportcat X-Pipe can be ordered with either Bischoff style flanges or Gillet style flanges. Vehicles manufactured from 1994 through mid-1996 require Bischoff style flanges, while vehicles manufactured from mid-1996 through 1998 require Gillet style flanges. Please refer to the above photo and verify on your vehicle before ordering.
- The original factory ball-joint clamps must be re-used when installing Fabspeed exhaust products on all 993 Carrera vehicles.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD