- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 993 Carrera RSR Header Muffler Kit (1994-1998)
PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Fabspeed's RSR Header Muffler Kit is a full exhaust system developed for track use provides an aggressive exhaust note while adding horsepower, torque, and throttle response; available as single or dual outlet and with or without heat exchange. Works great on street cars too. This Header/Muffler kit is built from the ground up to optimize performance for the Porsche 993 Carrera. Beyond just improving horsepower, torque, and throttle response, this package will also reduce the overall weight of your car by 43 pounds, which improves handling and acceleration.
This kit is designed specifically for use on the track, but works well for street drivers who want an aggressive and track-inspired exhaust note.
We developed every inch of it to bring out the aggressive performance that the Carrera is capable of. On our dyno we saw gains of 29whp and 25ft/lbs of tq.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera vehicles 1994-1998 - 3.6 liter / 3.8 liter and engines
- Loud and aggressive cup car sound
- 1.75" / 45mm Header tubes, 26" long
- This system can be ordered with single or double outlets
- Maintain your factory in-cabin heat with the optional heat exchange on the headers
- Saves 43lbs from the rear of the vehicle with heat exchange option, and saves 47lbs without heat exchange option
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- This package can be purchased with a heat exchange on the headers that will help maintain the factory in-cabin heat. Without the exchange system, you'll save an additional 4 lbs, for a total of 47 pounds of weight reduction.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.