- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 993 Carrera Sport Headers Without Heat
The Fabspeed Motorsport 993 Carrera OEM style performance headers offer better throttle response and power throughout the RPM range. This system is a direct replacement for all 993 OEM stock Porsche Bischoff and Gillet factory headers.
Our Porsche header upgrades are built to unleash the horsepower from your 993 Carrera while offering substantial weight savings. Removing weight from the rear of any 993 or 991 is one of the very best ways to make the cars handle better. These headers are deliberately not fitted with heat exchange boxes, which eliminates heat in your 993, Making these headers ideal for track use or in areas with warmer climates.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Carrera non turbo car worldwide 1994-1998 3.6 liter and 3.8 liter engines
- OEM Style - No need for heat jackets
- Recommended for track use or for warmer climates, as these headers do not have heat exchange boxes to provide hot air to the interior
- Features 3-into-1 high velocity merge collector and 1.75" / 45mm equal length header tubes
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Replacement headers do not affect emissions as the OEM catalytic converters are not affected
- Personally tested and developed by Fabspeed on ANDIAL built 993 CUP and 993 RS Clubsport
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Other fine products
$ 19.99 USD
$ 18.99 USD