PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA presents 993TT GT2 racing exhaust outlets- accurate reproduction of the Porsche Motorsports GT2, GT2 EVO race car sound with straight pipes attached directly off each of the twin turbochargers
- Fits all 1996 to 1998 Porsche 993 Twin Turbo/ 993TT “S”, and GT2 street and race cars world wide.
- Lightest possible exhaust system - saves over 80 pounds and 36.4 KG versus stock from the rear of the car.
- Improved handling from dramatic inertial weight reduction from the rearmost area of the car.
- Incredible throttle response and much quicker turbo boost 40+HP.
- Designed to be used with and without stock exhaust tips.
- Historically accurate duplication of the Porsche Motorsports GT2, GT2 EVO race car sound! Major smiles and grins.
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.