Fabspeed Porsche 996 Carrera Cold Air Upgrade Kit (1999-2004)NOTE: This Product may be unavailable, please contact us via chat for an ETA or alternatives.
Significantly improve power and sound on your 996 by increasing cold air flow to the engine by 20% when used in conjunction with a BMC F1 Air Filter.
- Fits all Porsche 996 Carrera vehicles 1998-2004 (note: Tiptronic Transmission and X51 Models require an additional breather filter for the factory PCV connection - can be purchased from any local autozone/speed shop)
- Improves horsepower and torque by 12 whp and 10 ft-lbs when done in conjunction with a BMC F1 Air Filter
- Used by professional Grand Am race teams in series that require the use of the factory airbox
- Designed, engineered and Dyno developed by Professional Porsche racers and Fabspeed USA
- Simple DIY installation in under 30 minutes
- Fabspeed Motorsport has over 25+ years of air-ccoled and water-cooled Porsche development and excellence
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM intake filter system from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Air Filter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.