The 996 Carrera Maxflo Performance Exhaust replaces the factory mufflers, improving the exhaust flow and the overall power while providing a deep and throaty sports car sound. This system includes Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish between Polished Chrome or Satin Black, but is also compatible with OEM tips.
Give your 996 Carrera a healthy boost in power by helping the exhaust system breath better. On our dyno we saw gains of 12 whp and 10 ft/lbs of tq.
This cat-back exhaust system will produce a rich throaty sound, getting rid of the gutless factory exhaust tone. Expect a moderate increase in volume with no interior drone.
- Fits all Porsche 996 Carrera vehicles from 1998-2004
- Increase horsepower and torque by 12 whp and 10 ft-lbs
- Saves 11 lbs versus the factory components
- Includes Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish; also compatible with OEM tips
- Improves sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the restrictive factory mufflers
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Carrera C4S models must re-use OEM tips
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD