Lighten the rear of the vehicle while adding a very aggressive Super cup style sound by replacing the heavy factory mufflers with straight-through pipes. This modification is used by many Rolex Grand Am race teams as well as PCA/POC and HPDE drivers. If you are looking for a more subtle and daily-drivable upgrade, we recommend checking out the Maxflo Performance Exhaust or the Supercup Exhaust System.
This is a very loud and aggressive exhaust system. If you're looking for maximum sound and performance, you've found it.
This is the most free flowing side "muffler" solution you can get. On our dyno we saw 23 whp and 45 ft-lbs, and these are carried throughout the rpm range.
- Fits all Porsche 996 Carrera vehicles 1998-2004
- Improves horsepower and torque by 23 whp and 45 ft-lbs
- Saves over 35 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD