PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Replaces the Sport Catalytic Converters on your Fabspeed Exhaust System with less restrictive straight-through bypass pipes for maximum flow and performance on your twin turbo charged engine.
- Fits all 996 Turbo vehicles 1999-2005 (Requires Existing Fabspeed Exhaust like the Maxflo or Supersport X-Pipe to be compatible)
- Fabspeed's Catbypass Pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy factory catalytic converters
- Noticeable increase in power and improved throttle response
- Adds an aggressive exhaust note for exotic high-performance sound
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optional 02 spacers available to help prevent triggering the Check Engine Light
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: You must already have a Fabspeed exhaust or muffler bypass pipes to add these optional Cat Bypass pipes. These Cat Bypass Pipes will NOT work with the factory or any other aftermarket 996 Twin Turbo exhaust system.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD