PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Designed for racing, track events and off-road use, Fabspeed's Long Tube Competition Race Headers with integral Side Muffler Bypass Pipes are designed to maximize the horsepower and torque bolt-on potential of the Porsche 997.2 GT3/GT3RS engine by increasing exhaust flow from the engine cylinders straight into the exhaust system. This system was designed, incrementally dyno developed and maximizes engine power all throughout the powerband.
When the first 997.2 GT3 landed on North American soil, our engineering team immediately got to work and developed a Race Header to maximize the performance of the track weapon. Our original medium tube modular header design was very successful, but we were looking for more power. Consequently, we were approached to enhance a GT3 RS and welcomed the opportunity to refine our long tube header design further. After extensive development, including dyno and track testing of various designs, we've uncovered the correct formula to unlock the maximum performance and exhaust flow from the Porsche 997.2 GT3/GT3RS. There is no better designed and engineered race header system for the Porsche 997.2 GT3/GT3RS available worldwide. The Fabspeed Motorsport GT3 header was developed in conjunction with the racing engineers at Burns Stainless LLC Costa Mesa California. Burns Stainless is a World leader and innovator in stainless steel header design, testing and building high velocity merge collectors.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 GT3/GT3RS vehicles world wide 2010-2011
- Increases throttle response and dramatically improves sports car sound
- 40 lb 18.1 Kg weight decrease from the rear of the car for much better handling and inertial performance.
- CAD designed and incrementally Dynojet developed and tested for maximum performance gains
- Simple bolt-on installation; easily removable and replaceable for emissions testing. Perfect for Weekend- Warriors that trailer their cars to the track.
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing from our in-house Unison mandrel bender.
- Hand TIG welded and backpurged by skilled Fabspeed craftsmen with over 100 years combined experience.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
BURNS STAINLESS COLLECTORS:
Bringing our headers to an end are Burns Stainless Collectors which combine high flow and high velocity to increase and broaden an engine's torque curve. Our decision to utilize Burns Stainless slip on collectors was easy, their superior design and Burns stainless unparalleled 30 years of proven performance in Worldwide motorsport competition.
- GT3 header system was engineered with Burns stainless proprietary X-design parametric engine/ exhaust design computer program
- Completely hand finished inside for proper flow and maximum power gains
- Motorsport proven and adopted by NASCAR engine builders along with world championships in Indycar Racing, Formula Atlantic, ALMS, FIA-GT, and Grand Am. Burns stainless is the very best!
OPTIMIZED SIDE MUFFLER BYPASS PIPES W/ HELICAL VALVES:
To provide the ultimate track solution for the 997.2 GT3/GT3RS, we are now utilizing premium Helical valves. We chose to use Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche themselves, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more. Helical U.k> is an Aerospace company that Porsche AG exclusively chose and uses for their GT3, GT3RS, 911R cars worldwide as the valves are Bullet Proof and will not fail.
- Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume OEM use
- High-temperature silica carbide bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle including Inconel T625 stainless steel
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability and cooling.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.