PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Replace the factory air box with a high performance dual-conical cold air intake with carbon fiber heat shield for improved cold air induction and increased power and sound.
Expect a substantial increase in intake growl and turbo spool sounds over stock. Makes for a throaty symphony of sound in the cabin.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2010-2012)
- Significant horsepower and torque improvements
- Uses dry-style filters that do not require oiling; simply wash down with warm water and re-use
- Intake constructed from genuine carbon fiber
- Dry air filters wont foul your mass airflow sensor like oiled filters will
- CAD designed for maximum air flow
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory air box
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM intake filter system from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Air Filter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD