PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Complete high-performance exhaust, intake and tuning solution for the 997.2 Turbo. The High performance free-flowing Supersport X-Pipe replaces the heavy and restrictive factory rear mufflers and catalytic converters for improved power and sound. Available in a Street (Sport Cats) or Race (Cat-Bypass) configuration depending on your application to maximize flow and performance. Includes either Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish or GT2 Style tips to give your 997.2 Turbo the aggressive and finished look that it deserves. Get the most out of all this hardware by including Fabspeed's XperTune Performance Software to complete the hardware package for maximum power.
- 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S Supersport X-Pipe
- 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S Sport Headers
- 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S Sport Catalytic Converters (Street) or Cat-Bypass Pipes (Race)
- 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S Deluxe Quad Style Tips or GT2 Style Tips
- 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S Competition Air Intake
- 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S XperTune Performance Software (Optional in STREET Application and Required in RACE Application)
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2010-2012)
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound
- With our tune and Sport Cats we saw gains of 113 whp and 136 ft/lbs of tq
- Available in a Race (Cat Bypass) and Street (Sport Cat) configuration
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed(STREET)
- Constructed with high quality 200-cell HJS catalytic converters
- Sport Headers include high velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging
- All included Fabspeed components are direct bolt-on replacements for the factory counterparts
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
- If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form to include with your ECU shipment to us, Click here to download ECU Tuning Form
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD