PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Designed for Competition and all out racing, track events and off-road use, Fabspeed Motorsport USA Long Tube Race Headers are engineered to maximize the horsepower and torque bolt-on potential of the Porsche 997 GT3 and 997.2 GT3 engine by increasing/scavenging exhaust flow and exhaust pulses from the flat 6 cylinder heads/ports straight into the exhaust system. This system was designed, incrementally Dyno developed and maximizes engine power all throughout the powerband. Porsche Motorsport engineer builders and pre-eminent exhaust companies like BURNs Stainless LLC were consulted to design the Ultimate GT3 competition slip on header system in 321SS.
Additional engineering news and better quality for 997 GT3 Racers and drivers. Fabspeed Motorsport has worked with many of the very latest 991 GT3 CUP cars and 991.2 GT3 RS cars and a lot of the new cars engineering and breathing insights have been FOCUSED back onto continually improving our 997 GT3 systems across the board. Our engineering team immediately got back to work and adapted certain features our already highly regarded Long Tube Competition Race Header of the new 991.2 GT3 4.0L engine for the 997 GT3. There is no better designed and engineered race header system for the Porsche 997 GT3 available worldwide. All Fabspeed Motorsport Long Tube Race Headers are developed in conjunction with the racing engineers at Burns Stainless LLC Costa Mesa California. Burns Stainless is a World leader and innovator in stainless steel header design, testing and building high velocity merge collectors. The entire system is built from 321L stainless steel which has Titanium in the 321 alloy for maximum heat tolerance.
- Fits all Porsche 997 GT3 / 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS vehicles world wide and certain GT3 CUP race cars. (2007- 2011)
- Increases throttle response and dramatically improves sports car sound
- CAD designed and incrementally Dynojet developed and tested for maximum performance gains.
- Simple bolt-on installation. Swap out stock Porsche OEM catted headers with Fabspeed. Simple easily removable and replaceable for emissions testing.
- 100% INTENDED for RACING COMPETITION events ONLY. Never ever to be driven or used on the public roads under any circumstances. NOT CARB approved NOT EPA approved and never will be approved. Caveat Emptor.
- Constructed from T321 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing from our in-house Unison mandrel bender. Defense Aerospace quality CNC precision bending.
- Hand TIG welded and backpurged by skilled Fabspeed and Burns stainless skilled craftsmen with over 100 years combined experience.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA has the most experience with Porsche air-cooled and wasser-cooled GT3 cars. Innovation not Imitation.
- Track-use only systems not covered by the Sound solutions Warranty
BURNS STAINLESS COLLECTORS: Bringing our headers to an end are Burns Stainless Collectors which combine high flow and high velocity to increase and broaden an engine's torque curve. Our decision to utilize Burns Stainless slip on collectors was easy, their superior design and Burns stainless unparalleled 30 years of proven performance in Worldwide Motorsport Competition.
- GT3 header system was engineered with Burns stainless proprietary X-design parametric engine/ exhaust design computer program.
- Completely hand finished inside for proper flow and maximum power gains
- BURNS Stainless Cosa Mesa California- motorsport proven and chosen by NASCAR engine builders. Burns components have won world championships in Indycar Racing, Formula Atlantic, ALMS, FIA-GT, and Grand Am. Burns stainless is the very best!
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD