PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Complete high-performance exhaust & intake solution for the 997 Turbo; The High performance free-flowing Supersport X-Pipe replaces the heavy and restrictive factory rear mufflers and catalytic converters for improved power and sound; available in a Street (Sport Cats) or Race (Cat-Bypass) configuration depending on your application to maximize flow and performance. Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish to give your 997 Turbo the aggressive and refined looked that it deserves. And all complemented by Fabspeed XperTune Performance Software to complete the hardware package for maximum power.
- 997 Turbo Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System - Includes either Sport Catalytic Converters (Street) or Cat-Bypass Pipes (Race)
- 997 Turbo Sport Performance Headers
- 997 Turbo Deluxe Quad Style Tips
- 997 Turbo Competition Air Intake
- 997 Turbo XperTune Performance Software
- Fits all Porsche 997 Turbo vehicles 2006-2009
- Increases horsepower and torque by 74 whp and 78 ft-lbs
- Available in a Race and Street configuration from your choice above to fit your application needs for improved flow and exhaust sound
- Sport Performance headers use high velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging
- Constructed from high quality T304 stainless steel, CNC mandrel bent primary tubes with a Formula 1/NASCAR style high velocity merge collector for maximum power with quicker and faster boost
- Competition Air Intake uses dry-style filters that do not require oiling; simply wash with warm water and re-use
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Bolt-On tips in you choice of finish
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Direct Bolt on replacement for factory OEM exhaust system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Handheld Tuner allows for ease of tuning and adjustments - No need to send your ECU in to return it back to stock - simply use the Handheld to flash back and forth between Stock or the Fabspeed XperTune at any point!
- Read stock data on vehicle via OBD-II port with Handheld
- Interface Handheld Tuner with software on your computer and send in your vehicles data to Fabspeed Motorsport via email
- We use this data along with information you provide about your vehicle to write a tune for your specific setup and email back your custom tune in 1-2 business days
- Write the Fabspeed XperTune to your Handheld, then to the vehicle with the Handheld
- Enjoy your increased performance!
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Cat Bypass (RACE) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
If you are ordering this package with the optional ECU Tuning Upgrade, you must click the link below to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form.
This form is to be included with your ECU shipment to us so that we can custom tailor the tune to your specific vehicle and meet your needs.