- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 Spyder Valvetronic Exhaust System
Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System is the ultimate cat-back setup for the ultimate street-drivable GT4 dual use street/track car. New anti-resonance technology makes for an even more enjoyable experience.
We're proud to offer a premium exhaust solution for the Porsche Cayman GT4. Our Valvetronic Exhaust offers two distinct tones depending on valve position: mild and wild. It was important to retain civility around town with valves closed, mission accomplished. You'll be able to enter your neighborhood after a midnight joyride without having to explain yourself at the next HOA meeting. Open the valves, and you'll be treated to a glorious roar befitting of the GT4. Burbles and backfires erupt in abundance, and downshifts summon a bark that will make all eyes and ears around focus on you. We're not exaggerating. This system will put an ear-to-ear smile on the most miserly of faces.
When combined with Fabspeed's Race Headers, our Valvetronic Exhaust System allows you to push 375 whp out of your GT4! Even with Sport Headers coming in at 371 whp, the gains in power are as impressive as the sound. The Fabspeed exhaust suite completely eliminates the torque dip in the 3500 RPM range and offers power gains all the way through redline. The increase in low end power will make a great difference in street drivability with the long gearing of the GT4.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 / 981 Boxster Spyder vehicles (2015-2016)
- Choose between real matte Carbon Fiber tips or Single Wall Tips that are made in house for a racecar look
- CAT-BACK emissions legal. Bolts onto OEM Porsche catalytic converters.
- Weighs 7lbs less than the factory rear muffler system.
- CNC Mandrel bent 2.5" 63.5 precision inlet tubes to a valvetronic rear system with a 2.5" 63.5mm ultra high flow rear X pipe.
- Independently dyno tested by multiple Porsche engine builders and Race Teams to make more power than any other systems with world class symphonic sports car sound.
- Helical Aerospace United Kingdom exhaust valves- same ultra 'never fail' valves used on Porsche GT3, GT3RS. Silica carbide quality.
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Click Here For Install Instructions for Porsche Homelink Connection For Valvetronic Exhaust Control
NOTE: For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.