Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
High performance catted downpipes replace the restrictive OEM factory Range Rover V8 4 catalysts with high flowing HJS German imported HE Euro 6 certified 200-cell catalytic converters for improved performance and gutsy throaty exhaust sound.
We're proud to have designed and built in-house an effective way to unlock more power and sound from your supercharged 5.0 Liter V8 Range Rover. Our Sport Cat Downpipes utilize larger diameter, CNC mandrel bent stainless steel tubing along with HJS German imported 200-cell catalytic converters. Control the volume with your right foot: experience a great tone when you lay into the throttle while getting a drone free interior cruising around town. Range Rover V8 highflow catalytic converters FLOW 90+% of a straight pipe with a Guaranteed NO Check Engine Light no tune required. Sport cats/ high flow cats the foundation for real quantifiable power gains.
- Fits all Range Rover Sport 5.0L V8 supercharged 2014-2019+ vehicles Worldwide including SVR models. Bolt-on and GO>
- Maximum Horsepower and Torque gain of 50.39 whp and 57.49 ft-lbs when combined with the Fabspeed XperTune Performance Software.
- Increased throttle response and noticeable power gains
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Get an aggressive rumble when you accelerate without any droning off the throttle.
- Includes high flowing HJS German imported 200-cell catalytic converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Saves 7lbs (3.2kg) versus the factory downpipes
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required. Fast simple direct SWAP/Exchange for the 4 extremely restrictive stock OEM cats.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Pair with our Range Rover Supercharged Fabspeed ECU Sport Tune for even more tested and verified power
- Fabspeed was the Worlds Very 1st company to design, engineer and Dyno develop ultra high flow cats for the new aluminum Range Rover Sport V8 and SVR cars. Get the best go with Fabspeed.
- 25 years of Innovation not Imitation.
This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.