- Best Seller
- Fabspeed Range Rover Sport Supercharged STREET Performance Package (20
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Complete high-performance solution for the Range Rover Sport Supercharged; includes Sport Cat Downpipes, Supercup Exhaust with Dual Style Tips, BMC F1 Replacement Air Filters, & ECU Sport Tune.
Fabspeed is proud to offer a complete performance and sound solution for the Range Rover Sport Supercharged. We've utilized our in-house Dynojet to dial in all parameters of the ECU in conjunction with our properly designed Sport Cat Downpipes, Supercup exhaust and BMC Filters. We even acquired our own project Range Rover Sport Supercharged as an extended development platform to extract maximum performance out of the 5.0L supercharged engine. Improve your car with a bespoke performance package and save while doing all modifications at once.
- Fits Range Rover Sport Supercharged and SVR models with 5.0L V8 engines (2014-2017)
- Increased throttle response and noticeable power gains
- Includes Deluxe Dual Style Tips in your choice of finish for a look that the Range Rover Sport deserves
- Get an aggressive rumble when you accelerate without any droning off the throttle
- Includes high performance HJS German imported 200-cell catalytic converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with world wide emissions regulations; see note below)
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Constructed from high-quality 16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Saves 7lbs (3.2kg) versus the factory downpipes
- High performance BMC drop-in replacements for the factory air filters improve flow and performance
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
ECU TUNE NOTES:
This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that you can revert your vehicle back to stock settings at any time for a small fee.