Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
We're proud to have designed and built in-house an effective way to increase sound and performance while reducing weight with our Velar Street Exhaust System. The free-flowing X-Pipe replaces the factory mid-pipes and resonators to improve exhaust flow, increase power, and enhance the exhaust note while the high performance catted downpipes replace the restrictive primary factory catalysts with high flowing HJS German imported 200-cell catalytic converters further improving exhaust flow, performance, and sound.
Our Sport Cat Downpipes utilize larger diameter, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing along with HJS HD 200-cell catalytic converters. Control the volume with your right foot: experience a great tone when you lay into the throttle while getting a drone free interior cruising around town.
- Fits All Range Rover Velar Models (3.0L Supercharged V6) 2018+
- Increased throttle response and noticeable power gains
- Get an aggressive rumble when you accelerate without any droning off the throttle
- Includes high performance HJS German imported 200-cell catalytic converters for improved flow and exhaust sound
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Constructed from high-quality 16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Saves 8lbs (3.6kg) versus the factory downpipes
- No welding required or cutting required - includes everything needed for a bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Other fine products
$ 21.99 USD
$ 19.99 USD